« Home | DeLay Outwits Dem Ad Strategists (Smile, Its Your ... » | Rove Should Have Listened To His Momma! » | Inside the Planning Room For New Miers Sale (Shhhh... » | Friday is Here! And the Blue-Goo Crowd is At it A... » | Your Tax Dollars At Work, Helping Impotent Men Eve... » | No Raise In Minimum Wage (Wave The B.S. Flags, It ... » | China Nukes Can Now Reach US. Rumsfeld is Worried... » | One Step Forward (Iraqi Constitution), Two Steps B... » | While DeLay Has Spotlight, Frist Sinks Deeper » | Judge Says No to Pic ID Vote Requirement (Why I Ag... » 

Sunday, October 23, 2005 

New Look on In the Middle of America... Comments Welcome

I've updated my look... again. Tell me if you like it, hate it, or there are some other issues. (which wouldnt surprise me).

I'm doing this myself with trial versions of Macromedia Fireworks, and MS Frontpage (lots of click and drag, because I don't know HTML scripting that well).

Anyway, I'd like to see your comments on it, the Good the Bad, and the Ugly.

Thanks

|