« Home | Abramoff the Octopus, His Tentacles Reach Everywhe... » | Bi-Partisan Conference On Iraq Called By Bush » | Interesting Times In Jerusalem (Tick Tick Tick) » | I Hate to Say I Told You So, But. . . (Iran Is Aft... » | Most Ridiculous Item of the Day » | Murtha The Patriot: Dont Join The Military Kids! » | IAEA Just Wants Iran Cooperation, Iran Just Wants ... » | Military Support For Bush and War Drop (And I Dont... » | HAPPY NEW YEAR! » | Follow the Money (China and Iran In Bed Together?) » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

Friday Is Here, and So Are Bugs

I can't figure out why exactly, but my permalink pages are all dead. The link drives you to a page, but it is just blank. I've notified blogger, but I'm sure that will take a bit. If any of you have any tips, please let me know.

Until then, I invite all of you to visit my "G's Featured Site" thing up there in the top left. It is a liberal lefty... and a Christian. Interesting points and discussions from someone that we know has real compassion, not the fake stuff we see from the left politicians.

It may answer that questions of "Can you be a Christian, and a Democrat?"
(For you Dems out there, dont worry, the question is hypothetical, I know you CAN be both)


UPDATE:

Since my last template left me with disabled perma links, I've decided to redo it agian, with a default blogger template. I will keep working on it a bit, but for now, this will just have to work. Want to yell out happy Friday, and I will be poking around a bit this weeked, but dont expect too much...

Because

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

|