« Home | Is Your Internet Freedom Up For Auction? » | Bush: US Stays in Iraq as Long as He is Office (Wh... » | Democrat Leaders Angry that Lieberman is Right and... » | Sen. George Allen May Not be Racist, but He Sure I... » | Jimmy Carter and Iran Agree that Israel is Wrong » | GOP Has Got a 2 out of 3 Chance in Connecticut Race: » | Al Gore Talks the Talk, but Doesnt Walk the Walk » | The Iran Ahmadinejad Wants You To See » | Political Parties Polluted by Pandering Pocket Pic... » | Lieberman Leaving Signaling Another Step Away From... » 

Monday, August 28, 2006 

Extended Break (Again?)

Sorry to tell you all that I will have to take another extended break. I’ve simply got too many commitments in my life to keep up with this site in a fashion that would do it justice.

I am more than happy to consider any guest posters if one of my readers is interested. My only requirements would be that you not directly associate yourself with a particular political party or agenda, and that you openly digest information directly affiliated with United States politics (i.e. don’t post about East Timor if it doesn’t involve us).

I’m not sure if any of my readers qualify as that, or if any are actually interested, but either way, I will not make regular posts on here for awhile. I will try to drop in, and if I read something of particular interest to me, I’ll post that here, so I do invite you to check in from time to time.

Thanks in advance.

|